Professional Staff Association
of the Maricopa Community Colleges
What are the Benefits of Being a Dues-Paying PSA Member?
- Unified Voice: The more Professional Staff employees who join, the stronger our voice & presence will be as an MCCCD association
- Leadership Opportunities: Members can run for PSA offices and participate in leadership training
- Discounts on the Summer Conference and Holiday Luncheon
- Networking Opportunities
- Involvement in PSA Policy Development
- Covey Course Reimbursements
- Coordinated Volunteering Opportunities
- Your dues provide operational funding and help pay for PSA events, speakers, leadership training, and career development
- Chance to Make a Difference!
Membership Dues: Dues are only $25 per year.
Payment Methods Available: Payroll Deduction, Check or Money Order payable to MCCCD PSA.
PSA Membership Deadline: July 1 through December 31. Dues expire on June 30, fiscal year close. New employees hired after December 31 will have their dues prorated and must contact the Executive PSA Treasurer.
PSA Membership Application and Payroll Deduction Form (pdf)
For more information please contact Shannon Ridgeway-Monaco | Executive Collaborative Policy Chair (480) 461-7408.